Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My new kit, a contest and a creative team call!!!

I am getting pretty excited about my crop on Sunday! :) Hope you can join me at Scrapbook-Bytes at 9 pm EST July 30 for my Designer Launch Crop.

So here's a preview of the freebie I'll have for everyone who comes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The freebie coordinates with my brand new kit! The Chase papers and elements are now up at SBB.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So you want to hear about the CONTEST! You can win this kit by guessing my inspiration! Like some of my other kits, this one's been inspired by one of my favorite TV shows. Can you guess what it is???? Email me at rmcabana@aol.com with the subjuect line CHASE CONTEST with your guess! If there are more than one correct entries, I'll do a random drawing. Hope you'll play! The deadline for the contest is August 1. I'll be annoucing another contest at my crop on Sunday, too.

And finally, I'm having a creative team call! I'd love to have some people show off my kits at SBB and Scrapdish.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Requirements: Create at least two layouts a month using my kits and post your layouts in at least three galleries. That’s it!
To apply: Send me a link to your favorite gallery and three of your favorite layouts, and tell me a little about yourself! Email me at: rmcabana@aol.com
Deadline: August 5

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh I have no clue what show inspired the kit. Wish I did know cause I'd love to get my hands on that baby but I'm plum broke. LOL Oh and you are killing me with your CT Call! I want to apply so bad but am trying to decide if I can take on another commitment...like I'm a shoe-in or something. ROFL

July 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You rock, Robin! Best of luck choosing a CT. I'm emailing you right now! ;)

July 25, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

The new kit is GORGEOUS! Love it, love it!

July 26, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

You have mail, Robin!
What a fun new kit- have some perfect pics just waiting for it :)
I know you are going to have tons of fabulous scrappers applying for your CT- I don't envy you the job of having to choose.

July 26, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Love that kit Robin.

July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kit Robin!! Good luck on your CT call and I can't wait for that chat!

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Andrea Cox said...

I have no clue what show inspired that kit but it's a beauty! Good luck with your call :)

July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home