Monday, July 03, 2006

Reason #597 why I love Carrie Stephens and other tales of a shopaholic

Seriously, I never need a reason to buy a Carrie Stephens kit because I love them all, but how could I resist one call Rockin Robin! This one and some of her other fab creations were in my cart this weekend when the newly revamped Scrapbook Graphics launched this weekend. I also got a sweet note from Sara Carling thanking me for my purchase - that's awesome customer service. Even though they had some trouble with the opening, the Studio Girls handled it with style!

Want to see what else I got this weekend???? :)
These super cute fuzzy alphas and some other elements by Kim Christensen at SBB. I am really hooked on element sets lately.

Check out what the gals at Sweet Shoppe put together for MandaBean's wedding. That is just so super sweet! I also just love the new Expecting Collection from Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle. And they have a new sampler collection up too - you get a whole bunch of super cute mini kits at a really cheap price!

I just love these alphas by Misty Mareda at Plain Digital Wrapper, which also had its big launch this weekend.
Then there's the awesome Guardian Pea charity kit. I think it's so amazing what these gals are doing for other scrappers! They put together some fab kits and not just this one. You can check out all the kits and the schedule of chats they are putting together for this weekend at the site.
There are going to be prizes from Scrapdish and RAKScraps too!

And that's not even the start. Only the people at Paypal will ever know how much I ever spend!!!! It's insane! But with all the sales and new stuff coming out I couldn't help it!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

ohh you enabler you!! hehe

July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you shopaholic!! Wow, fab purchases!!

July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful choices--now I know what to go get!

Are your lovely Flair papers on sale at ScrapDish for $40 on purpose? Great sale otherwise--but that's the one I wanted!

July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home