Thursday, July 27, 2006

Some pages and a challenge...

You know those tags we're always posting on our blogs... Well I saw that Simple Scrapbooks Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions had this same tag that I answered here on my blog. So I thought it would be fun to turn it into a LO!
(Used my Chase Papers and Elements at SBB for this one!)

And I made it the challenge for the Night Owls this week. It's not to late to join in and here's a little prize I made for everyone who joins in...

So I did a little more scrapping yesterday! I haven't scrapped since Melissa G's crop. So here's a page from my trip to the zoo with the Staleys.
(Wild Child by Jeanine, Correen, Rachel and me at Scrapdish)

Oh, and I got a delivery from Idea Books 4 You. It shipped so super fast. If you are going to order scrapping books, I highly recommend them! Oh, what did I get??? Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges and Ali Edwards' 2nd books. Can't wait to start reading.

I'm going back to bed for awhile. I am up early (for me) because I had to move the car. I wish I had a driveway!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Christy said...

Ooh - I'm the first commenter!!!

Love your LOs - especially the one about you. I love seeing AAM LOs - learning more about the scrapper behind the great LOs, y'know? So much fun!

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

Love, love, love your 4 things layout! Your kit is awesome! I'm still hoping to find time to do the challenge. Love that prize. :) The zoo layout is super-cute too. So fun how you labeled everyone on the pic.

I'd love to hear what you think of the Elsie book. I'm actually currently on the hunt for Ali's first book. (I know, I'm sooooo behind the times.) I had ordered from Amazon and it was supposed to take 4-6 weeks, and then it came back a few days later and said they couldn't get it at all. I think I may make a run across town to our LSS tomorrow and see if they have that and some others. If I take the kids to the library, I'd be halfway there anyway.

July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home