Friday, July 21, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kim...

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Stopped yet, but never searched. Phew!

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
No way! Love roller coasters. Do need to hold on to the glasses though!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Once, and only once, when there was a big snowstorm when I was a kid. We went to Miller Park and slid down the steps.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like my space, but not opposed to sharing.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Sometimes

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Totally!

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Jennifer rocks and Angelina is crazy!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, but not as much since I stopped listening to Randi Rhodes. It was making me to depressed.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
A little bit, but not really

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yup, a few times.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I love the Punky Chip Ahoy song.

13. Who was your first love?
Bruce Springsteen

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Only at one corner where I make a left turn onto a one way street.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
A few.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Never. Ice skating is one of those things I am terrible afraid of like airplanes and fire.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
All the time. They are crazy.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
When can I go home!

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could play guitar

22. Do you like Sushi?
No way. Won’t even try it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
T shirt

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yup.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Why is Matt Damon married?

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not right now, but I know people who were. Also know a few a guys who work there.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Any kind of seafood

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I make fun of them in person. :P

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, once when my friend Barbara thought I called her short.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I guess – but more so the kind among us – the really good and really horrible people out there.

Who to tag? Krista, AmyK, Tania and anybody who wants to join in….…

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag, Robin! I could teach you a tiny bit on the guitar. :) It's fun getting to learn more about you.

July 21, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

This was fun to read, Robin! Look for my "tag response" on my blog in the next day or so. Thanks for tagging me!

July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home