Monday, July 31, 2006

That was fun!!!

Big huge thanks to everyone who came to my chat on Sunday!!! It was a great crowd and it was was fun! It was a little weird to be hosting in a chat room that wasn't RAKScraps! LOL!

So if you didn't make it... I made a few annoucements at the chat. I'm having another contest - help me fill my gallery at SBB. You can use any of my kits from SBB and post a LO by Aug 5 and I'll pick a random winner for a prize!

And it's still not to late to enter my Chase contest. Guess the inspiration of my kit to win in free! It's inspired by one of my favorite TV shows!!!! And if it helps here's a clue: I taped a new episode last night! You can see more details a few posts down!

And.... I'm having my first SALE at SBB! All my kits are 30% off though Aug. 10!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your debut! I really tried to make it, but dinner, errands, and all that. Glad you had fun!

July 31, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

So glad your chat went well. Wish I could've made it too - but was the middle of the night for me.

August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home