Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a great Sunday! I started the day out downloading some stuff on iTunes that I've been meaning to download - Johnny Cash American V, Bruce Springsteen's We Shall Overcome and the new Gomez album, which Amy K and Krista have been raving about.

Randi's keeping an eye on the pets for my mom's friend this weekend so we were over there in the POOL! Oh man, there's nothing like swimming, or rather floating around. It's just so calming and relaxing.

Then I came home and found my lucky streak is still on! Earlier this week I was lucky won a GC to Fishscraps in Carrie Stephens awesome contest. Well, yesterday I saw Meredith Fenwick had a contest on her blog, and since I am a stalker and just love her, I knew a bunch of answers and did a little digging for the rest. So I didn't win - but Meredith still sent me a coupon for her new cd! That's practically a prize! Check out her new Personality collection on her blog and you'll see what I mean! (She's also having a chat tonight at SBB!)

Oh yeah, and there's that other BIG news! LOL! I was thinking I'd wait to say anything, but Amy Edwards already outed me! :) I'm going to be selling my kits at Scrapbook-Bytes!!!! Thanks to all my friends who have been so supportive and encouraging! :) I'm really excited and I have so much stuff in the works that I'm going to need to get finished.

Well I gotta finish up a layout and some laundry. Then I'm going to see Pirates! Can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I SAW that this morning and am sooooo very happy for you!!! Go Robin!
Have fun at Pirates!

July 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats, Robin! You are my hero. Can I be on your DT, pretty please with a margarita on top??? ;)

And cool on listening to Gomez! Whaddaya think? You should check out the album Bring It On too - it's one of my favorite Gomez albums.

You'll have to tell us how Pirates is. I would LOVE to go see that!

July 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous, LOL! SBB, Pirates, all those good tunes, and gift certificates for Meredith AND Carrie!
Robin, no one deserves all this more than you. You are a truely wonderful person, who is so thoughtful, loyal and so COOL! Congrats chica, well deserved!

July 09, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Congrats Robin & I'm so thrilled for you. You deserve it.

July 10, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!! You are an awesome designer and you definatley deserve this!!! Have fun at pirates.. I can't wait to see it!

July 10, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Huge congrats to you, my friend!!!! :) I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations Robin! Sounds like you're on a bit of a roll ! LOL

July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG! That's great news and I can't wait to shop your shop!!

July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home