Sunday, August 13, 2006

Catching my breath

I feel so swamped lately. My to do list is growing by the day and never getting any shorter! Well I decided to catch up on my Chick's Life pages last night and just do a little scrapping for me. :)
See long list of credits here.

I really did have an awesome time in July! Especially after that funk I was in during June. Got to meet some friends, hang out at the beach, swim, play with my nieces, see lots of movies, go to the zoo. And yes if you're reading that list, I have lost 20 pounds - actually now I'm down 25. I haven't blogged much about my diet because I don't want to jinx things because I really do have a long way to go. But I am really proud of myself. I really think changing my eating habits has played a big part in my improved mood too. I feel better and I have a lot more energy. :)

The girls are still here today so I'm going back downstairs to play! Hope you're having a great weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Woohoo! 25lbs is awesome Robin!!! Keep it up....I'll be rooting you on :)

August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Robin!! 25 pounds, soooo wonderful! I'm so glad you had a great July!

August 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great page Robin. WTG on the 25 lbs!! That's wonderful!!!

August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow 25 pounds is amazing!!!!! Good for you...something to be very proud of. I need to get my big flabby butt in gear and start eating right and exercising again so I can say I've lost 25 pounds! :)

August 13, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

fabulous robin!! good job on your weightloss!! 25 lbs is an awesome step!! glad you are out of your funk, and had such a great month!!

August 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin congrats on your awesome weight loss! I'm sure you feel a lot better. I'd love to hear about that you are doing, because I really need to lose a bunch too. Keep up the good work!

August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOOO HOOOOOO Way to go Robin. Such a great start for you. Was it the bee-nanas that helped? LOL

August 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like you had an awesome July, Robin! I love your page. Congrats on starting to change your habits - I'm glad to hear you are feeling so much better!!

August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home