Thursday, August 24, 2006

Enough secrets!!!! :)

Ok, I know I had a little secret about DSD. But I didn't go around hinting and teasing people - and I don't think people care that much LOL! But in the course of reading a few blogs and messages boards in the last half hour - these secrets are every where! It makes me nuts because 1. I like gossip and 2. I am nosey!

Why not just suprise everyone instead of teasing and torturing us! LOL! I know some who are being sneaky, one of my favorite designers has something up her sleeve and then there are all these "mysterious" sites popping up that people are teasing about with banners and blogs and blinkies. It's just plain mean!!! :P

10 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

LOL! The secrets drive me nuts, too. I wish I had a REALLY GOOD secret. Maybe if I pretend that will make it true? LOL...

btw- congrats on the new store!

August 24, 2006  
Blogger slkone said...

I agree. Enough is enough! No more secrets!

August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree!!!! Only a few more hours though til we all know what is up :)

August 24, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I agree it was getting quite annoying. (particularly cause I want to know right away :-P )

August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I wanna be in the know too, LOL!! You crack me up :D Congrats on DSD too BTW!

August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITA!! ITA!! The worse are when it's a ways off...I don't mind if it's in a couple of days or even next week...but more than that and I'm dieing lol. But I do understand that people are super excited and want to say something lol. And lots of people have several secrets and there's no way to keep track lol.

Dang - got the word verification wrong :(

August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - that last comment was me lol.

karen (Hom74)

August 25, 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

hey Robin guess what I have a secret.... :D and I'm not going to tease about it.... *looks all innocent*

August 25, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

I SWEAR my secret is a good one... And I suck for even saying I have one. I shoulda just kept my mouth shut, eh? Well, I can tell you my secret has NOTHING to do with SS's new digital magazine.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

August 25, 2006  
Blogger Meredith said...

i want a secret! i have one, but i think pretty much everyone knows it and it might not be a good one! i didn't even know there were secrets going around... i really gotta get out more!

August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home