Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Greetings from Hawaii!


Mom just got home from Hawaii today. She said they have sea turtles everywhere - I wish I could have seen that. Turtles are my favorite! :) She's got tons of goodies and presents that I'll have to take some pictures of. She even got Taylor a hula skirt! She had a great time, but she looks a little beat from the long plane ride and the stomach bug she got. Poor mom! But at least she got to go. She's wanted to since she was in kindergarden - which was the year Hawaii became a state.

I have been super busy working on some kits and other things. The CT applications are just amazing!!! I can't believe the response so far. It is going to be soooooooooo hard to pick. I can't believe there has even been some talk in the DST forum. People cheering others on to apply. It's so funny. Today is the last day for the Chase contest too. You can see the details below. :)

I spent most of the weekend with Randi. We did some shopping and went to see Scoop last night. It was cute and funny. We are big Woody Allen fans.

Well I gotta get ready for work now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Wow- that is an awesome picture of a turtle. Brenna would love it! she kept telling me at all of the zoos that turtles are her favorite animal. I need to scrap that picture of her sitting on the big turtle statue at the Bronx Zoo.

August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home