Saturday, August 26, 2006

I am weird!

I've been tagged by Gina!

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Hmmm, me weird?

1. I am a picky, picky eater! The only meat I eat is chicken, sometimes turkey. I hate when people try to talk me into trying new foods, especially fish. Gross! I practically eat the same thing everyday - especially since I've been on a diet - and I like that!

2. I love cartoon. I know how old I am. I love to watch the Simpons and Spongebob especailly.

3. At work, I am nuts about allignment. I use Quark guides all over the place to make sure my picas are measured perfectly. If things are not lined up properly in the newspaper - I won't read them. It makes me crazy!

4. While I'm really anal about having some things perfect (see 4) or having my music files and scrapping files in perfect order, I am a SLOB! I have clothes all over the place, dust on everything, piles of books, papers everywhere. And boxes, lots of boxes. I don't have time or the motivation to clean!

5. I talk about soap opera characters like the are real people. Usually with fellow fans.

4 Comments:

Blogger slkone said...

Don't feel bad. I'm a little bit of a slob, too. Drives dh NUTS. He's actually foldin the laundry right now. My laundry will sit in the basket for like a week. I'm just awful. I'm trying to change my ways. Really...I am... :)

August 26, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

love those robin!! i have to admit i suffer from your number 5 syndrome too, lol!!

August 27, 2006  
Blogger Meredith said...

lol... weird? i don't think so. in fact, i think i do most of the same things... with the exception of the perfectly aligned picas... that might be a little weird! :) with my food allergies & thomas & hannah both being picky eaters we eat the same things over and over and over. Oh! and I only eat beef, occasionally I will eat chicken or a turkey sandwich but not too often. My laundry has been sitting in the basket for well over a week and I have piles of "treasures" everywhere. I prefer the term "collector of crap" to "packrat"! lol good to get to know you better! :)

August 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which soaps, cause you'll see in my list of weird, is my obsession with GH. Jason and Lucky are very real, well they all are, LOL!!

August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home