Thursday, August 17, 2006

New stuff and HUGE Sale!

How you like my new Loca papers and elements at SBB! I just can't get enough of blue and orange, if you can tell by my kits. And I had a lot of fun creating these elements too!



And don't forget Scrapdish is having a HUGE clearance sale through Labor Day! Kits are as much as 67% off! These kits are being retired so get them while you can - and that includes some of the Day Old Donuts! I will be retiring My Mom, Stars and Stripes, Let's Play, Being Green, Rusty Red and more!




And.... you can now get the RAKScraps August Mega Kit on CD at Scrapdish!
It's available with or without the Admin Add On. :) All sales help support RAKScraps!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw those on the SBB blog chica, love those Loca papers!! Cute elements too!

August 17, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I should clean up a bit during nap today, but I think I will scrap instead. ;) Fun new kit!

August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home