Saturday, August 19, 2006

So busy!

I am so busy lately! Everyone keeps asking me how I do it - and I can tell you I have no idea! LOL! But I do I keep a very long list of things to do and get to things when I can! I make sure to put some things on my list that are fun too! I wanted to get some scrapping done and use my new kit, Dani's Shabby Rose kit and join in the scraplift challenge at SBB - because Tania's in the hotseat!!! I have so many photos of my nieces lately to catch up on. So here are some LOs I got done yesterday....

Here's a page using my Loca papers and elements at SBB! Taylor found this little kazoo and was calling it her whistle.

Here's my scraplift of Tania's Precious Babe LO. I just love her scrapping style and it was hard to pick just one! I used lots of stuff on this one: Carrie Stephens' Snuggles and Sunshine kit from Fishscraps; Katie Pertiet's On the Edge Brushes from Designer Digitals; tear action by Atomic Cupcake; and Amber Clegg's Mismatched Type keys from the Digi Chick

Here's the princess dress I got for Taylor! I used Dani B's Shabby Rose (Blue Collection) from SBB. This kit is so pretty - and you can get it in pink too. :)

So I am getting really excited that new fall season is almost here. I can't wait for Grey's. Check out what a dork I am...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kylie's visiting so I'm off to go play with her for awhile before I need to head for work. :) Happy Saturday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OMGosh - LOVE the blinkie!!!!

August 19, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH I can't wait for the new Greys!!! I think she'll walk off and not pick either of the guys.. What do you think????

August 21, 2006  
Blogger Kristianne said...

beautiful layouts and Ahhhhh! I LOVE your GA blinkie! LOL

August 21, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

well when you do figure out how you do it all, you will have to let me know!!, hehehe..im in awe of you! awesome layouts!

August 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the blinkie Robin! I am excited for Greys too, but I'm bummed it's on Thursday night. Now I'll have to tape it instead of watching live.

Cute layouts too!

August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home