Saturday, August 12, 2006

Woohoo!

My computer is back and running! I took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and they were able to fix it right away! The door to the cd drive was prettty much shot, so they put in a new one and I was out of there in a flash! I also asked what was wrong with the sound. Well it seems my old speakers are not compatible with this computer so I picked up a new set and I'll be listening to music with out my headphones! :)

I spent the morning swimming with my nieces so I got nothing done all day and now I need to head to work!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!! How exciting!! I hate it when my computer is broke...it's nice that they fixed it so fast!

August 12, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm glad you're all fixed now- Those quick and easy fixes are the best kind!

August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad they fixed it up quick!! Yay!!!

August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say that swimming all day is getting nothing done! I love to swim plus it's great exercise!!! Glad you were able to get your 'puter all fixed up!

August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home