Friday, September 22, 2006

Colorfully You is here!!!

First I just wanted to say THANKs to everyone who commented on my last post! My VCR is set for the encore. I wish I would have checked last night because I was so upset!
So it's finally up! I have been working on this project for so long and I really love it because of the wonderful friends who helped me with it! Special thanks to Amy Knepper, Audra Little, Nancy Shaw, Dani B, Kim Jensen, Raji Sriram, Melidna Staley, Tracy Blankenship and Karen Wong, who inspired the colors and Krista Mettler who helped with a name! :) You can see more previews here and some LOs by my awesome CT here! It's availalbe in download and cd versions. I'll be posting individual sets soon, too.


Somehow while working on this, I got a few other things up this week at Scrapdish and DigiScrapDivas!


Good Friend is available at SD or DSD!


And Autumn Evening is available in the Day Old Donuts section at SD!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Busy lady, how do you do it? Hope you had a good chat, sorry I couldn't be there!

September 23, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

The whole collection looks fabulous and I just love the Sassy colors!
I've been there before- really looking forward to seeing a show and then finding it didn't record. I'm glad there is a repeat time for you to catch.

September 23, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Wow! Robin, love the new collection, it is fabulous.

September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home