Friday, September 15, 2006

Have you missed me?

Well it's only been since Tuesday, but I think that's a stretch for me! Feels like I haven't been blogging much. Not much scrapping either. But tomorrow... I'm going to a crop with Melissa G and Krista, so I hope to get a few pages done!!!
I have been working like crazy on a project that's almost done. :)

I forgot to mention that I saw Hollywoodland on Monday. Pretty good movie. I thought Ben Affleck was great in it. Pretty sad story though.

There's so much more to tell. Like the new RAKScraps mega kit and newsltter are here, but I'll post some links later. Gotta get to bed early tonight so I can be up early for the crop!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful crop day!!

September 17, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

i just saw a documentary about the actor in superman. I was curious to know how ben affleck would be in it. thanks for the heads up!! I love how all i need to do is look at your blog to know thumbs up or thumbs down on any movie, hehehehe!!

September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home