Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I feel a song coming on...

I kind of sound like Harvey Firestein right now. My voice is shot from singing showtunes all night at a gay bar in NYC. A friend has been wanting me to go for ages, so my other friend and I decided to check it out. It was Broadway night so there were big screens with video clips from different musicals. I could hold my own - I knew most of the songs! LOL! It was pretty fun! Oh and a drag queen complimented my boobs.

It was much different than the scene Saturday night. I met my aunt for drinks at a bar after work. And that places is a zoo. It makes a difference as well when you get someplace around 1 am and everyone is already drunk. But I just don't like the guys there who were hitting on me and so trashed they couldn't even finish a sentence. I used to be much more of a barfly and probably wouldn't have minded 5 years ago, but now it just creeps me out.

Out twice in one weekend - how about that!


And Tania tagged me ... so I'm going to list songs we sang earlier. :)

Here are the Tag rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1 Defying Gravity - Wicked
2 One - Chorus Line
3 Take me or leave me - Rent
4 Age of Aquarius - Hair
5 Everything's Coming up Roses - Ethel Merman
6 Rainbow High - Evita
7 I don't know how to love him - Jesus Christ Superstar


I'm tagging (if they haven't been already) Melissa G, Krista, Raji, Gina, Melinda, Jen and Tracy

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

So, that's where you were this weekend!! I hope you had fun!
yep, already did the tag.. Amy got me ;)

September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home