Monday, September 18, 2006

I've been working hard...

And I'm almost ready to release a project I've had in the works for a long time!!! :)
I can finally show off a little bit. A few months ago I asked some friends (who I picked because they had recently commented on my blog) to challenge me by picking some colors. They each came up with amazing and very different combinations.

This collection will be coming soon to Scrapbook-Bytes! So here's the first peek at the little project... I'll have more previews coming soon!



4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

they are really beautiful robin!! just gorgeous!..you should have your bloggers challenge you all the time! :)

September 18, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Pretty, Robin!!!

September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know I love them! I just have to say that my husband didn't know they were digital at all, he totally thought he was looking at a photo of printed paper. Gorgeous stuff Robin! Great work!

September 19, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh yes you have and all of the pp's are so yummy, watch out for the rest ladies they totally rock!

~Mary~

September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home