Sunday, September 10, 2006

Race for the Cure

My family has joined in the Race for the Cure (well really the walk) the last few years and we've been trying for at least 2 years to come up with a team name. People always have clever team titles that get announced and signs and shirts, and we wanted some of that! LOL! So I finally had an idea. My mom's family - the Reillys - is very proud to be Irish, so I had an idea ...


We could be the ...
I'm not going to use the Notre Dame logo, of course, but I thought it was funny!
I am waiting to hear back from my aunt to see if she likes it.

Here's Grandma and my aunt. They are both breast cancer survivors, and they are amazing women!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! I love the name, really, it's great!

September 11, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

I love the name!!!

September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home