Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Some pages of my own

I didn't do any scrapping this weekend because I'm working on a project, but doesn't this make it look like I got a lot done! :) These are some of my pages from the last week.
My August page for Chick's Life. I used Mindy Terasawa and Christy Lyle's Sunkissed Fantasy from Sweet Shoppe.
This is a scraplift of a page by Shelly Chua for our Three Cheers for Shelly Challenge at RAKs. I used Tracy Ann Robinson's Flit from her Streewear Collection at SBB. Alphas are from Jessica Bolton's Unamused Boy kit at Eclectic Scraps.
I am really in love with this page! :) Taylor was playing "He loves me, he loves me not" and fretting over how a boy in her class doesn't like her anymore. LOL! And she's only 3!!! Amy Knepper's Clay Creations Sunshine Mix and Lovey Dovey Mix from the Digi Chick, and Meredith Fenwick's Sunny kit from her Personality Collection at SBB.

And here I am - a little older than Taylor! This was another chick's life page. Wasn't I so cute! LOL! I used Misty Mareda's Madder Rose from The Digi Shoppe - it's one gorgeous kit.

And well this isn't mine but I HAD to show this off. Melinda scrapped some more photos from our trip to the Bronx Zoo. She used our Wild Child Kit from Scrapidsh. You can see the full credits and journaling here. It made me teary!

8 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

lots of fabulous pages there hun!

September 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin, I love that page of you! Your Chick's Life layout reminds me that I am terribly far behind... and you know I love the one of Taylor doing Loves Me, Loves Me Not. :)

September 12, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I love all of your pages! :)

September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your layouts.. they are so cute.

September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pages Robin!! Oh I haven't done a chick's life pae in months, I feel like such a dork! I adore that one of you!

September 15, 2006  
Blogger slkone said...

You have been a busy gal - your pages are stunning!

September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the page of the months happenings-what a good idea! TFS

September 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin those are great pages. I have to tell you that I've looked at the one of you as a little girl several times, and each time I have to look twice to make sure the woman standing at the door isn't you! Is it just me, or do you really resemble your mom?

September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home