Saturday, September 02, 2006

What's a holiday weekend?

I have to work Saturday and then I'll be off for the rest of the weekend. I am invited to 2 bbqs, but I kinda want to stay home, get some kits done and scrap a little. I'm so behind on my scrapping and I want to start planning my gift projects for Christamas. I know it's early - but these things catch up on me!

I got a few LOs done this week...


I used my new Willow Avenue kit for this one! It's now available at Scrapdish and DigiScrapDivas.

This week's Chick's Life challenge (or really last week's since I'm behind) was about home. And well, I wish I had a real home of my own, but instead I'm living out of boxes at mom's. It's been about a year now. I just wish I has space and I really miss my couch. I used Jackie Eckles' Betty Kit from Designer Digital and Jennifer Trippetti's Distressed Metal Alphas from SBB. Oh and the card stock is from Correen's Simply Cardstock collection at SBB. I love all the papers. She has them in just about every color you could want!

And here's my page using Amy Knepper's new Vintage Vashon kit at TDC! I just love those pearls! Taylor had everyone wearing hats last weekend. She's also really into Annie right now (or as she calls it Andy.)


Thanks for looking! Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your layouts, Robin! Especially the Chick's Life one. I'm sorry you're living out of boxes, but I think I know a little how you feel! No holiday here for us either - hubby's working. *sigh* Have a good one anyway!

September 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has it been almost a year since you moved in with your mom? Time flies!! Hope you have a great weekend too, and love your layouts!! The colors in your Willow kit are so beautiful!

September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home