Thursday, October 12, 2006

Getting ready to go

My bag's half packed. I'm so not ready for this trip to Chicago and my cab will be here at 5:30 am. Don't know if I'll even get any sleep since I tend to get insomnia while I'm anxious. I'm trying to update my ipod. I was working on this all afternoon and just realized something SO DUMB! I had the ipod plugged into the charger and not the usb plug and then was trying to figure out why it wasn't working. I even had Randi bring me her plug. D'oh!!!!

Well while it's updating, I figured I'd blog a bit. I had the day off today. I saw The Departed which was pretty awesome, but shocking. A girl can't go wrong with a movie with DiCaprio and Damon. Yum. And Jack Nichelson and Alec Baldwin were great too. It was a little long, but still loved it. Lots of great acting. After we went to dinner at a Greek place that I just love.

When I got home, I was going through my cafepress order for the t-shirts for the Walk for the Cure. Two were smudged, but I called them up and they're going to send us new ones - free!

But between that and another phone call, I didn't pay that much attention to Greys. But I taped it so I'll watch it again while I finish packing.

That reminds me I need to print out the hotel info! Totally forgot what the name of the hotel is. I'll be staying with Amy Edwards and Raechel Knight. They should be there already by now. I'm pretty excited to get to hang out with lots of digiscrappers! And on Monday, I may be meeting someone else - I'm going to keep that a secret for now! And no it's not Oprah! I wish!

Well, that's all for now! I'm going to see what the ipod is doing, print some stuff out and shut down for the night. (Unless I really can't sleep!) I'm hoping the internet connection is good at the hotel so that I can post some updates!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Sounds like fun, have fun chica!

October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home