Friday, October 13, 2006

Greetings from Naperville!

I'm here! I made it in once piece - and I didn't freak out! :) I'm here at the hotel - and Amy and Raechel are working on SBB site issues. They are dedicated! I'm going to have to stay away from RAKScraps this weekend because they're having a contest to outpost me!

Well you know how I spent all the time working on my ipod last night - well I didn't leave it charging or else the battery is giving out (it's an OLD one) - because I listened to about 1 half of a song before it died on me! I spent the plane ride reading Shopaholic and finished it. The plane wasn't full so the guy next to me who was big moved to another seat so I had lots of room. My ears hurt a bit, but it cleared up after awhile. That's one of the things I really don't like about flying. Oh, and the Star Ledger headline on page one - which everyone had in the airport - was something about Newark and terrorism! Not a good idea to show me that before getting on a plane in Newark! But there was a little boy in the seat in front of me and he was really good - so I figured I had to be brave LOL!

I'm kinda exhausted, but I did want to share this too! While I'm away, I have a coupon for 35% my store at SBB: chicago1

I'll be posting more soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penelope said...

Have fun at the retreat! Glad you made it there safe :) I just love the Shopaholic books I've read them all. :)

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

So glad you made it there without mishap!! I seriously doubt anyone will ever be able to catch up toyou in posts at RAKS LOL!
You should find a little package in the mail from the Staleys when you get home ;)

October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home