Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am cranky!

I need to rant a little - I'm warning you now. Today has been yuck! I have the worst sore throat - it feels like I swallowed shards of glass. People at work kept asking me things and it hurts to talk. I sound like an old lady who's smoked to many cigarettes. I also spilled stuff all over my bed. I had to come into work 3 hours early for a meeting. Oh, yeah, and my computer is not working!!!! I can't take all these computer malfunctions. It's pretty similar to the laptop problem with some kind of startup hang up error. UGH! I've tried to google the error, etc., but haven't come up with anything yet. I'm glad at least I have other computers where I can check my aol mail, visit the boards and blogs.

I'm super bummed too because I got a lot of designing done yesterday. Finished up a freebie for the SBB quiz challenge, a kit for RAKs anniversary and my RAKScraps November kit. I also got my sketch templates (1 that was a freebie here and another from a chat) repackaged and up at Scrapdish's dollar section. And I really need to finish up some cards that I needed to print and get sent out by tomorrow! I had to call my mom and ask her to pick some up for me at the store because I just don't know how or when I'm going to get the computer fixed.

Just want to crawl back in bed - which I'll need to put sheets back on - and hide!

3 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Ouch!!! Just think, tomorrow is a different day and by the sounds of it, can only be better!!! Hang in there and hopefully you'll get your computer figured out soon! Drink Hot lemon for the throat!

October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks!! ((big hugs)) chica! get lots of rest for that cold!

October 24, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

get lots of rest and I hope you feel better soon!

October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home