Thursday, November 16, 2006

Catch up!

I have been so busy that I haven't remembered to blog much! RAKabration is over now - even though we still have some more prizes to give out at RAKScraps! I wish I could have scrapped a little more last week - but I didn't have time. And I also had to get ready for Betty's shower, which was Sunday. :)
Betty knew about the party, but I still think we pulled off some surprises. Randi had this great idea to hang a clothes line for all the cute little outfits we got. (I think you can see I was watching Grey's)

We filled these little boxes with candy as favors.


We played some games, including guess how many inches around the belly. 42 inches - her mom guess the closest with 40. She's 11 months - and she doesn't look like she's gained weight except for the basketball under her shirt! :)

Betty got lots of gifts. I am the WORST photographer - most of my pics are blurry. She got so much stuff - and it was funny that some of it needed to be explained! Ok, I think she'll know what to do with this one...


She also got a lot of Pooh bear stuff - and we found out her husband doesn't like Pooh! I think he'll be sing the songs in a year. :)

And here are some pictures of the cutest party guest, Kylie, who was very happy to have her mommy to herself, as Taylor was at a bday party with her dad.


And guess what! She's walking now! Those photos were too blurry to even show ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Looks like you had a fun time! and yes those pics need some major help!! LOL

I think with every successive child we had they walked sooner than the kids before. I guess it is the whole 'have to keep up with the older siblings' mentality.

November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kylie is really growing up and her hair is getting so light!! Looks like you had a blast at that shower, and tell your friend not to worry to much, I didn't know what to do with half that stuff either, it does get better, LOL!!

November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those clothes lines are so cool! What a neat idea for a baby shower.

November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home