Thursday, November 30, 2006

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


I've been wondering if I'm a lousy photographer of it was my camera. I always need to take a million shots to get one I like. My sister and SIL also had Cybershots, but their photos always looked so much nicer than mine, even though I've checked to see if we have the same settings. For example, I took this photo with my camera when we took Kylie to get her ears pieced

And this one with Vesna's.
The second one is just crisper and the color is better. I haven't touched either of them up.

So here it is. Meet my new Cybershot DSC-w70! Isn't it cute. And it's so small. It's tinier than my Canon Elph was. And what I really love is - there's a bigger screen! The other camera has about a 1 inch screen.

I got a clear self portrait in just one shot - and even holding the camera at a funny angle. :) So I'm starting to believe it was the camera, and not me! There's hope for my photos yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

NICE self portrait!!!

November 30, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I blame my horrible mood yesterday on PMS (I so did miss that during the last 18 months!). Hopefully today will be better for me- I'm glad your day was better yesterday :)

And there certainly can be huge differences between cameras. I'm always amazed at the color saturation differences between my camera and my friends. Blame all of the past bad photos on theh camera, I say! ;) Great pic of you. I love your shirt and you're looking great! :D

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home