Monday, November 27, 2006

Scrap marathon!

I think I set a new personal record for getting pages done this weekend! I did 12 pages for my Celebrate Traditions project, a template and tutorial for the project, a set of alphas for Night Owls, 6 pages to finish up my Favorite Things book, 2 chick's life pages, and 3 more pages for Kylie's book. :) And I still have so much more to do before the holidays, but this was a nice dent.

I haven't posted any LOs in awhile so here are some I did this weekend and a few others are from RAKabration!
This is one I did for Chrissy's journaling challenge! That's a picture of my RAKScraps T-shirt, and I used Gina Miller's Gina Build Your Own Bulletin Board and Hampton Kits; Heart doodle from Carrie Stephens' Smorgasboard Frame and alpha from Jessica Bolton's Delight in Photographs kit.

I'm so excited about this page since I just found out it's a Digi Pick of the Day! I used Tracy Ann Robinson's Vim Kit and Kim Christensen's Fuzzy Pink Alphas.

This is one I did for Chick's Life and Meredith's 2 kit challenge. Ended up using way more than 2 kits! Deep fall by Meredith Fenwick and Kimberly Giarrusso at SBB; Free Style Stiched Arrows by Dani B at SBB; Alphas from Rough and Tumble and Heart from Sassy in Meredith Fenwick's Personality Collection at SBB. Flower from Jen Wilson's Blooming Bouquet. I just LOVE Dani's stitches! :)
Here's another one I did for RAKabration... Paper Heart - Meredith Fenwick & Kim Christensen's Cassie's Hat; Felt heart - Amber Clegg's A Lil Dainty at The Digi Shoppe;
Bedazzled Heart - Gina Miller - SBB; Fuzzy Alphas - Kim Christensen - ScrapArtist;
Doodle heart - Meredith Fenwick - blog freebie; Jewels - Meredith Fenwick - Fly mini at SBB


And I did this one last night for Chick's life too,with some photos from last week. Sketch template and stitching by Gina Miller; Vera Lim's Never Give Up kit

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...i love the one of taylor and your thankful one is sweet too!!! you kicked butt!!!!!

November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous work, Robin! I can't believe you finished that many pages!! Send some of that creative energy over here! ;)

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

WOOT!!! I was so happy to see the POTD for you! Congrats yet again! :)

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! You have been busy chica!! Wow!! Your layouts are looking so gorgeous!!

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, woman!!! You are rockin!!!! Love, love, love all those LOs and will most definitely be liftin' some, if not all, of them! I think the one of Taylor is my fave. *Love* it!

November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home