Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who's coming to my pity party?

Today's been one of those days where I just want to stay in bed and cry. Maybe it's the season or the overcast sky or maybe it's pms. But I am miserable.

I really wanted to have Kylie's book done by today, but that didn't happen. Shutterfly had a good deal on books that ends today.

I've had a string of bad news from people dying, getting into accidents, being in the hospital.

My to do list is so long that I've run out room and need a bigger sheet of paper. No matter what I get done, it's not enough.

And I'm hungry. Being on a diet when you're in a crappy mood sucks even more. I have hardly lost any weight this month, even though I'm following my plan.

My new camera arrived buy I didn't have any time to play with it.

December hasn't even started, but I wish it was over!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I'll join you! We had another snow day today, and I am so sick of having to entertain my kids all day. They've only got 3 more full weeks of school and then they are off for another two, and DH will be off work for three full weeks in Dec/jan too. I just want them all to go away for a little while so Sarah and Brenna (and I) can have some semblance of a 'normal' week for a change!
Is it January yet???

November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sending you big hugs and a great bit "oh poor baby". the weather does not help, I know. as for the diet it sounds like you have hit the dreaded plateau stage. you'll need to shock your body. you can do that by eating alot for a couple of days...really, this works. or add an extra 20 mins of exercise every day for about a week. personally i like the eating alot option ;-) Hugs!!!!

November 30, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awww - big hugs, Robin! :)

New camera? I missed it, wadda ya get?

November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}} Must be in the air. I had a little moment a week ago for no reason in my case.

Yeah, what camera did you get??

karen (Hom74)

November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home