Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hope it was a good one! :)

So how did Santa treat you this Christmas??? I have had a great weekend - a little crazy, but still a bit laid back.
Saturday was the party at Michelle's. I thought it was just going to be a few of Randi's friends, but there were a lot of people, so I didn't feel too bad. There was lots of great food, and I had brought a cinnamon appletini bucket that was really good. (Have you seen these booze bucket mixes at Target? Love them for parties!) I wanted to steal their dog!!!!

On Christmas Eve, we went to see the Pursuit of Happyness during the day. Will Smith's son Jayden is just the cutest! It was pretty good - a little long and so sad, but it all works out and leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy. :) Then there was dinner at my dad's house, and coffee and dessert at my mom's friend's house.

How cute are my nieces dancing??? My dad has a dancing Santa and they were dancing along with it. And can you tell Taylor loves her Dora kitchen?

Here's Vez with her scrapbook. She said the nicest thing to me. She thanked me for always making Christmas special. :)

Later, mom and I got the house ready for Christmas day...
Christmas morning, we opened presents around our tree. My nieces had on cute santa dresses and Rocky was dressed up too! (Getting them to pose together not easy!)
The kids were so cute opening their presents (and then playing with each other's toys!)


And I sort of got McDreamy... (see my letter to Santa below!)
And I got a lot of other good stuff - a bunch of DVDs DVDs, the Beatles Love CD, a sweater, a pink Rutgers shirt, some lotions, the U2 book and Johnny Cash's autobiography, a Simpsons CDs, some lotions from Victoria's Secret, tickets to Spamalot, socks, and Tivo! (I am totally spoiled rotten!)
Mike made us breakfast, and after everyone left, Randi, mom and I watched The Muppets Christmas Carol - one of our favorite Christmas movies - and bummed around all afternoon. I read about 80 pages about Johnny Cash. We then went to visit Betty and Lucia. (Poor Betty is not getting much sleep!) And then we headed up to Mike's house for dinner. The house was crazy with all the new toys. I still feel stuffed! Think I'm going to have a Grey's marathon tonight! :) Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic day!! Merry Christmas.. and oooh McDreamy :)

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like fun, I love watching kiddos open their presents, looks like Taylor and Kylie had tons of fun. Yummy McDreamy present!

December 27, 2006  
Blogger Meredith said...

Wow! You are spoiled rotten! :) I'm just jealous! :) Where are those girls going to put all those HUGE presents? Hannah wanted The Little Mermaid vanity but there is just not enough room in our tiny apartment! She loves the Dora kitchen, too, but we got her a different kitchen last year. And what a nice comment about your scrapbook! You put SOOO much work into that and it turned out beautifully! Hope you have a great rest of the year!

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home