Monday, December 11, 2006

I heart my team!

In case I don't tell them enough, I LOVE my CT! Even when I'm don't have time to make new kits, they still whip up these pages and make all of my work look fabulous! I just have to share some recent ones with you! :)
Here are some pages using Just A Memory papers and elements at SBB ...
Layout by Mary. Full credits
Layout by Krista. Full Credits

Here are some using Twist of Fate at SBB...
Layout by Melinda. Full Credits.
Layout by Stacey. Full Credits

Layout by Amy K. Full Credits
Layout by Jadeyln. Full Credits
Layout by Kelly. Full credits

Stacey used Naturally Shabby papers and elements from SBB for this page... (How cool is that lizard!!!!)

And Krista did a card with my new Feeling Festive papers and Snowflakes Are Falling elements at Scrapdish! I'll be posting more on them soon! :)

I also just had to share this beautiful page my friend Audra did with Twist of Fate!!! :) Thanks Audra!

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

No problem Rbbin!!! Anytime, I love your stuff!!! Your team rocks and they have really done some great stuff!

December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oHHH, I heart you to! Glad to see our layouts displayed here! You Rock!

~Mary~

December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home