Thursday, January 04, 2007

Make it stop!!!!

One down side to this nice weather we're having - construction! There is drilling going on outside my house right now. The neighbors are having a sidewalk redo. There are homes being built on the street parallel to mine. And there was another street closed off and some big cherry picker out there. This also means NOISE and no parking anywhere! I drove around for almost 20 minutes looking for a space. And I'm going to have to get off the computer and hide in some other part of the house where it's quiet.

The drilling is making me cranky. Plus, ABC had to interupt OLTL to show Congress's swearing in. WHO CARES!!!! UGH! I can watch that on CNN if I want, and I'll have to read about it at work. I don't need to know that right now! UGH!

Going into hiding now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home