Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday blahs

I really feel like staying in bed today! It's cold out there. And I'm just beat.
The dinner party for Betty went really well! Some of our friends who we haven't seen in ages stopped by and we finished off all the food and wine! Then yesterday, Mike and Vez had us all over for dinner so I got to play with the girls. :)

I've been Netflixing 6 Feet under since I can't wait for On Demand to catch up. But after watching the start of Season 3 I'm so bummed! No Brenda - she's my favorite.

I've also been trying to organize all my scrap supplies. I have a pretty good back up system, and I have a folder that I call "Scrap Tools" where I keep all kinds of elements sets, textures, actions, etc. So now I got this crazy idea after reading Gina Miller's blog to further organize elements from kits and stash them into the Scrap Tools folder. I'll see how far that goes until I get bored. I just don't want to bother with some new program. I'm too lazy for that!

I didn't do much scrapping this weekend. I had some freebies to get done. Here's a page I got done yesterday...
I used Dani B's Love & Affection kit at SBB.

And I did a page that I'm going to wait to post for a project I'm involved in. There should be an announcement in a few days. And from what I've seen, it's AMAZING!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You all know how much I love Rocky. He's really changed my life and made me a dog lover, so I had to sign up when Holly asked me to join in for a good cause.

Gonna make some lunch and get ready for work. I would much rather do some scrapping or something. Oh well! LOL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good week! I've never seen 6 Feet Under, but I hear it's really good, maybe I should add it to netflix too.

February 04, 2007  
Blogger jessica said...

I have never Netflixed an entire series. Hmmm...seems like a good way to catch up on all the cool HBO series that I always miss.

BTW- I stopped by here to see if you added the Kaboodle widget to your blog yet. LOL...I'm not going to unless someone else does first.

February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home