Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some new LOs ....

I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy tonight! I can't wait!!!! But in the meantime, I still have to go to work (blah).
Here are some pages I did this week! I must look like the most vain scrapper out there since I scrap so much about myself LOL! But seriously, the comments I've gotten on these pages have really made me want to cry! Thanks to all of you who left them and who've supported me! So now on to what I'm talking about ...

This is my final page for my Chick's Life book. I can't believe I've done one of these every week for the last year! That's crazy, huh!!! There's a lot of credits, which you can see here, but I have to give a shout out to one of my new favorite designers Vicki Stegall. I used her Comfortably Grunge kit from OScraps - and picked up a few other things while I was there. She's also at The Digi Shoppe. I just love her style! Also, a few people asked about the to do list. It's by Gina Cabrera and I think it was a freebie. I erased the lines on the yellow paper behind it (which is by Jen Wilson) using the clone tool so that I could put the check list on top of it.

And here's a page that I'm also really proud of. I am so happy to have reached this goal, even though I still have a long way to go. (And as of my weigh in today, it's 49 to go LOL!) This is also my first page as part of Jess Bolton's team! I used her Cornfed papers and elements and painted arrows from SBG for this one.

I am still getting no where with my organization project. Something always comes up or the headaches come back, like right now. So I think I'm going to procrastinate/relax for the rest of the afternoon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Raji said...

Great layouts Robin. Have you thought about ACDsee, they talk a lot about it at DST. I'm seriously considering giving it a try by downloading the trial version.

January 12, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

take the organizing a little at a time. It will get done eventually :)

January 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh silly, not vain at all! Oh and organizing, I've been a mess lately!! If you figure something out, please share!

January 13, 2007  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

so sosososo loving hte layouts you have been putting out my dear! so proud of you! You rock!
xoxoxooxxo

January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home