Saturday, February 17, 2007

Is it over yet????

I can't wait for this week to be over! I think Kylie's germs are catching up with me and I have had a nasty sore throat all day.
When I get a chance later, I have to post lots of good RAKScraps news. The February Mega Kit, Add on and Newsletter have all been released. :)

So, after visiting Audra's blog, I've been thinking about Grey's Anatomy last night. I thought that last week's show was a little contrived - very ER, almost for all the reasons I stopped liking ER. The BIG disaster. The important character hurt. UGH!
But then this week they turned it around and made it more about emotion, which is what Grey's does best. I just wanted to cry with all of the characters as they worried about Mer (even Addison!) and poor, poor Derek and Christiina! And Izzie was just rocking - until she said George made a mistake marrying Callie and then I wished I could punch her in the face! (And you know what - Shonda Rhimes pretty much said the same thing on the writers blog!!!) But the best part of it all was that end! If I die, I want to be in heaven with Denny. Nice! :)

So hopefully this will be a quiet weekend. I hope the nieces and my sister aren't around to distract me because I seriously need to catch up on my RAK Week scrapping and all the prizes I need to give out! I am so behind but this week has been kicking my butt! At least I have my germs as a good excuse to keep away from people!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I hope you don't feel any worse and can get lots done over the weekend! using the excuse that you're sick sounds good to me to keep people away ;)

February 17, 2007  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

Soo sorry you aren't feeling well. :(
I am new to your blog but loved reading what you said about Greys Anatomy.I wasn't sure about the reason for Izzy saying what she did when she did...??? but...I love that show..and being in heaven with Denny..can't be bad.LOL He is a cutie.:)

Get well soon:)

February 17, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

I know that you read the Grey's Writers blog, right? That explained alot more of that episode to me. And them replaying the bomb dude episodes last night has me thinking that alot of those episodes are going to be tied in with next week's!
SOOOOO good!!!!

Feel better soon, Robin! :)

February 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better, Robin!!

February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home