Monday, February 19, 2007

Sick and scrapping

I stayed home from work today since I wasn't feeling well. But at least staying home the last few days, I've been able to get a few things done. Got all my stuff organized for the accountant I'm supposed to go to tomorrow. And I've gotten a bunch of pages done and caught up with all the RAK Week challenges!

Here's one I did while ACDSee was working for me. (Don't know why it's not right now!) I had organized all my stuff by Dani B and here's what I came up with! I just love her Sizzle and Schmoope Pie Elements from SBB! You can see the rest of the credits here.

This one was for Oriana's Before and After Challenge. I found some photos of me in the same sweater taken about a year apart. I'm still a little shocked seeing the difference. :) And it gave me a good excuse to use Michelle Coleman's Antique Garden kit that I picked up at the Scrapartist sale! Credits

Melinda challenged us to scrap in a different shape. So I went to 8 x 10. And if you check my gallery at SBB all the way at the back there are lots of rectangles there, but I wouldn't recommend it because those pages are gross! LOL! (Seriously, we were at my brother's house recently and Vez was showing off the first book I gave her and I feel bad for Taylor since her book isn't as nice as Kylie's!). Anyways.... I had let Taylor take a few photos with my camera since I knew I wanted to play with Jessica Bolton's Delight In Photographs 2 Papers and Elements.

Meredith challenged us to do a page about love, so I did one about Rocky! And even though I'm not in the LO, I'm def. one of the girls who loves him - which you can tell by all the photos I take! I used the sketch template for the challenge over at Sweet Shoppe Designs, which is based on a LO by Karen Wong who I just love! Credits

And Sue challenged us to scrap what's outside our window. We got snow this week - and you all probably know how much I hate snow. I still like to scrap about complaining about snow! Credits

I want to try to get to bed early tonight so I can get up for the taxes. Fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I'm jealous-- my mojo seems to have flown the coop lately. good to see you getting some pages done!

February 20, 2007  
Blogger DebF said...

wonderful scrapping going on here, and I LOVE that quote about the snow - I'd happily trade you some stinky hot weather for some of your cold snowy weather ;)

February 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You've been a busy girl Robin. Shouldn't you be in bed resting? Now go eat some chicken noodle soup and drink your tea! lol

Great layouts, as always. You rock!

February 20, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yummy pages, Robin and just look how awesome you look!!!!

February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home