Monday, February 12, 2007

Too much coffee!!!!

I don't know why, but I felt like drinking coffee all day! Not the best idea for someone whose sleep schedule is totally crazy! After my insomnia last week, I've been up late and sleeping even later. Didn't get up until 2:30 on Friday! Totally missed slept thru the alarm. So that means I haven't been getting much done all week and now I'm playing big time catch up this weekend.

I have been really good with the diet for the past few days. So I think I have been binging on the shopping instead. Man, there are too many good sales. I hit Designer Digitals, Sweet Shoppe, SBB this weekend. I picked up some new templates by my pal Jen Caputo. How cool is this page. I'm actually on this preview...
I know it's super hard to see but I'm in the photo in the lower right hand corner from our dinner in Chicago! LOL! You can see Jen's LO here. Totally reminds me that I still haven't done a 2006 in review.

I also just picked up the full version of ACDSee since I've been having fun organizing all my kits. Not that I've gotten much done these past few days. So far I've only tagged my own kits and Dani B's. I'm still trying to decide if I should organize the kits on the hard drive or the external. Right now I have most of them in both places so it's all a big mess!

I also picked up Digital Artist Magazine. I haven't read it yet but I keep hearing awesome things about it. My problem is that I like to read mags away from the computer. So maybe I'll have to print and read. Has anyone tried that?

So my store at SBB is now officially closed, and I'm a little sad, although I know this will make life easier and I do LOVE Scrapdish. :) I'm going to miss the designers forum and some of the chit chat that goes on. I did get super nice emails from Amy Edwards (who was blogging again this week!) and Tracy Ann Robinson. That also means that I started moving stuff over to Scrapdish! My Colorfully You collection is now at home there!

Scrapdish is also having a big old sale on Day Old Donuts this week for RAK Week!!!! You'll find they're all 25% off as well as the Mega Kit Add Ons by the RAK admins. There is some great new stuff over at Scrapdish, too. The store now carries Unibind Photobooks. And Kim's new carboard pieces are just so super cool! And Krista has lots of funky new papers. Getting other people to spend their money makes me feel less bad about spending my own! LOL!

Oh, and I know I keep saying this, but you gotta check out Disc Talk Radio. (Don't forget it's free now!) I listened to Trish Jones' interview this weekend and it was soooooo great! I just love Trish!

Can you tell I've had too much coffee :) I'm still going! LOL! Sooooooo.... I had a really fun weekend. Taylor was hear yesterday and I let her take some photos with my camera.

I had left the zoom on for this one. The camera wasn't really that close.
And here's one she took of Rocky. Not bad for a three year old. LOL! :)

I got to see Pan's Labyrinth this weekend. That was a cool but freaky movie. I don't like anything scary - so this creeped me out a bit. It was sort of like a fairy tale set during the Spanish Civil War. Really beautiful and the little girl who stars in it was amazing. Ok, that's all for now. I'll post some more later about RAK Week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home