Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another Eclectic Challenge!

I really love the fun challenges we've had on Jess's team! Our latest one was to mix it up using different bits from different kits that you wouldn't think went together! So here's what I came up with!

And here are my credits ... I have been stalking Jess for a long time so I have a stash of her stuff!
Orange circle paper - Not Quite Men
Orange paper, staples, stars, buttons - Regiftable
Rope, blue, off white and aqua papers - Make Me Ecclectic
Binder clip - Signature collection
Tag - Unamused boy
Stitching, yellow and tan papers - Lives of Boys
Slide, alpha - Ordinary People
Arrow - Painted Arrows
Orange square paper - Lily’s Lakeside Dream

You can check out the challenge on Jess's blog! You'll find a cool freebie there today too!

Speaking of blogs, check out what my very crafty friend Melinda has been up to on the Girl Talk blog. And, she's also in the spotlight on the Scrapartist's Hub blog. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL That's too funny! Great layout. I just love the rope criss-crossing the photo, and everything works so well together that I never would have guessed it wasn't a kit. Terrific!

March 13, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

I just love that mix of papers!

March 14, 2007  
Blogger Raji said...

Great LO Robin, love the colors & the ropes crossing over. I've just posted the link to my LO in Jessica's blog for the challenge.

March 14, 2007  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey, I want to send you a personal invite to a blog party! Won't you please join us! It could be fun!
http://blog.hummiesworld.com/

March 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that layout, what Kim said is so true, you put those items together really well!!

March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home