Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Getting there and some pages ...

Well my arm is feeling a little better. I've been getting much better at using my tablet since I've been using it at work. I'm still trying to stay off the computer a bit. Did a little ACDSeeing and backing up today, but that's about it. I did finish a page yesterday for the next Eclectic challenge, but you'll have to wait to see that. Here are some pages I did last week for the Sweet Shoppe Challenges. :)

I HATE these plastic/rubbery princess dolls and their clothes. The only good things about them are when they get lost or when Taylor does really funny things with them. They include:
- Dressing up the prince in drag (see above)
- Having them fight soap opera style (How can you do this to me?)
- And this conversation we had last week. Taylor was Snow White, I was Aurora. And Snow White asked Sleeping Beauty: "Can you fix my computer?" Hee, she knows me so well! LOL!
Anyway, you can see the credits for this one here. It's a template by Jen Caputo (did you see she's moving to SBG? How cool!) and some stuffs by Amanda Rockwell, who is on my new addiction list.

This one is a scraplift of a Gina Miller page. And here are the credits. :) Sausan Designs = another new addiction. Gotta get ready for work! Smell ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good stuff Robin! I am cracking up over the commentary you had with Taylor. I hear that kind of stuff daily at my house!

March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home