Sunday, March 04, 2007

Just an update

Hi everyone. Thanks to all of you have been sending good vibes and thoughts my way. I'm not feeling much better though and I'm feeling really depressed. I've been in bed watching TV and some Netflix movies. I had a really hard time falling asleep last night. I usually sleep on my right side or my stomach, but couldn't do that. But I ended up rolling over anyway and my arm was completely numb when I woke up. I'm not sure if going to the doctor would be any good - since I'd have to go to the ER and sit there all day uncomfortable. I will see how I feel tomorrow.

But in the mean time, I'm really sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone. I have almost 200 emails I haven't read right now, but I can't really sit here and type right now. Thanks again for your good wishes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

oh no! it doesn't look good in that pic at all. If it is still hurting badly tomorrow you definately need to go see the doc and get it checked out. If nothing else he can probably give you something to keep the swelling and pain down. I sprained my ankle really badly a couple of years ago and just getting the meds to keep the swelling to a minimum helped- I believe it was arthritis meds of some sort of all things.

good for you going to spend the evening with your family, but what an awful thing to happen!

March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Robin, I'm so sorry for all that's happened! I'm with Melinda, you definitely need to get that arm looked at! Hope you're feeling better very soon. (((hugs)))

March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home