Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pals!

I have totally forgotten about my latest kits Pals! It's now available at Scrapdish and on sale for 35% off!
And here are some layouts by my fabulous CT using Pals. I just love how they've used it!!!

LO by Kelly - Credits

LO by Stacey - Credits

LO by Mary - Credits

LO by me ... Here are Taylor and Rocky not sharing goldfish crackers. :)

And speaking of pals, I asked a good friend of mine to join my team.... Tracy Blankenship!
Here's a page she did using The Chase (which is now up at Scrapdish too!). Credits here.
You may know Tracy as my2boys in the digi boards. She's also a fabulous designer and she gives out loads of yummy freebies on her blog Scrappin' Digi Style. You can find her kits at Scrappin' Digi Kreations, too. And check out her gallery here. Love ya Tracy! So glad to have you on the team!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Nice kit!
Hope you are feeling better!!!

March 07, 2007  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

I love your new stuff! Very nice!

March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home