Friday, March 09, 2007

Time for some good news

Since I've been so down lately, I thought I'd share some good news! :) Starting today and for the next few weeks, I'm going to be working a midshift at work. So that means I can be home by 10 and maybe even hang out on a Friday night! Of course, I don't know what I'm in for yet, so it could be a crazy night. I think the change of pace will be good though!

And tomorrow, Randi and I are taking Taylor to the circus!

And did you read Krista's big announcement on her blog???? She's going to be a STUDIO GIRL!!!! I am so freakin' excited for her! You can check out Studio Krista here. She's having a big sale too. Krista, you're a rock star!

Ok, now I need to get going since I have some errands to run before heading to work. :) Hope you have a great Friday!

4 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Wow, that's great. You won't know what to do with yourself being home that early!!!! Thanks for the kudos. I think you're almost as excited as I am... LOL!

March 09, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

That will be different! I hope the change comes easily- not sure if I'm the one who will be able to get used to it LOL

Yes, that is totally exciting news about Krista's new gig! Like I need a new place to spend my PayPal $. Maybe the two of us had better start doing some stalking ;) LOL

March 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, what kind of trouble could a sweet, innocent gal like yourself get into on a Friday night?? LOL!! Have fun! And I'm so stoked for Krista too - that's just awesome!

March 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about being down every once it a while, it happens. I hope you are feeling better, that your arm is mending and I hope you had fun last night!!

March 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home