Monday, March 12, 2007

What happened???

Where did this weekend go? I feel like I got nothing done (again) and it was over all too fast! Not a good idea to go out drinking on Daylight Savings weekend. Losing an hour of sleep and an hangover do not go well together. I hung out with Randi and some of her friends in Hoboken on Saturday night and I'm still exhausted.

We did have a blast at the circus though! It was a pretty fun show. There was a clown that kept jumping in on all the stunts and that made it more amusing. We also got there early so we could go down on the floor and see some of the acts up close. Taylor had fun but she does not sit still! It was like having a circus act right next to me - until she passed out close to the end.

Here's my favorite photo of the day. This is what T did when a clown asked to take a photo with her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got some attitude!! I'm glad you had fun at/with the circus. ;) And I hope you catch up on sleep. I hate daylight savings time!!!

March 12, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

Stupid time change has Brenna totally in a snit in the evenings- that and not getting naps all weekend. The child needs her afternoon nap to be civil after dinner! That photo of T at the circus is too funny!

I didn't get much done this weekend either- right there with you on that!

March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL That's too cute!!

Another time change hater here. Always messes us up terribly for at least a week. I didn't do any drinking, but I might as well have a hangover the way I feel. Ugh.

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home