Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy April Fool's Day!

Yay! It's April! I love spring and I'm hoping it's here for good now! I've been cooped up in the house all weekend - I'm so sick! But I am feeling a little better today. I spent yesterday mostly in bed watching TV and reading magazines. I watched two movies - the Groomsmen and Wordplay - and didn't spend a lot of time on the computer. That means my to do list is ginormous today, but I'm still trying to take it easy because I'm supposed to meet two digiscrapping friends in NYC tomorrow and I hope I feel better for it!

Here's a random weird thing about me. I like brussel sprouts. I was cooking some in the microwave for lunch and I saw one explode! It was the kookiest thing! Green stuff everywhere!

And I am officially retired! Thanks to everyone who shopped my big closing sale!!!!!
I'll tell you, I'm still pretty busy for someone who's retired. Got a lot of CDs to burn, layouts to scrap, kits to organize, and maybe get some spring cleaning done too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I hope you get lots of things off of your to-do list today! yeah for spring!! Have fun tomorrow!

April 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home