Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Monday!

What, me happy on a Monday? That doesn't happen! But it's true! I've been having a fantabulous day and have lots of good news to share!

First, I updated my blinkies over there ----> and added a new one! Kim Jensen has asked me to be on her CT! And I'm so excited because I just love Kim and all of her cool and unique designs!
Can't wait to start playing. And I'm also going to be on another team that I'm not going to tell anyone about yet, but I'm super excited about that too!

And I just had the best time hanging out in NYC with Connie (clc) and Irene (enableem)!!!


We hung around Time Square, Rockefellar Center, went to see the Flower Show at MaRcy's and checked out the new M&M store. And we had a great lunch at Havana Central, where Connie got to try some Cuban food since her daughter told her she better not have anything she would have in Kansas!

Sadly, I needed to leave to come home to get ready for work, but I had an email from Darcy Baldwin that had ....
I sent this to her yesterday and she already had it back to me!!! Darcy just ROCKS! I'm going to order my script too. I ordered this ages ago, but it took me forever to do the writing and scanning. And Darcy was super cool and patient with me LOL!!! And they are pretty affordable too! I got the premerier package because I think it would be weird to see my writing on someone else's pages. I can't wait to use it on my pages! You can find Darcy's fonts at blueflombingo.com.

Now I need to head to work. Hope that doesn't bring me down! LOL!

5 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had a blast. :) I hope you are feeling better too. Sorry to hear you are/were sick (I got behind on reading blogs... you know why -- I emailed you about it earlier today). And that font is TOO COOL! I think I need one too!

April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin, I get SO jealous when people get to hang out with you! Hmph! And I am dying to get a handwriting font... yours looks so cool. I'm glad you're having a good day!!

April 02, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

It looks like you had tons of fun with Connie and Irene! I'd love to to visit the M&M store! yummy! :) I'm glad you are having a good day and I hope work is nonstressful today too.
Love your font! how fun to have your own handwriting on a LO!

April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun that you got to hang out with Connie and Irene! The font is veyr cool. I've been meaing to get that done for just ages.

So glad to have you on my team. Hope I can get something done for you to work with soon! :)

April 04, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

Congrats on Kim's team! She makes awesome fun stuff!!! I love her bright colors! That's so awesome that you met some more rak people!! Now you need to head out here to AZ!!!

April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home