Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My fabulous and famous friends

I am so happy that some of my friends have had such good news to share lately!

My pals Krista Mettler and MelissaG have just announced their new line with Altered Art Chicks Line at the Mootsie! I am so super excited for them! And I'm hoping to check out their stuff in person at the Memories Expo this weekend (if I can get up early).

My good friend from college and fellow journalist, Marques Harper, just made his debut as a fashion columnist for the Austin American-Statesmen. I'm not really into fashion or anything, but he's a fantastic writer and one of my favorite people.

And my good friend Melinda Staley has just been crowned the digital Queen of Funk! She won the funk it up contest at Scrapforum and I am so thrilled for her!!! You can see all of her funkalicious pages here.

I feel cool just because I know these people LOL! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home