Sunday, April 29, 2007

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers


I don't even know how to write this. But Rocky is missing. He has been missing since about 3 p.m. and it's a long story and I don't really want to explain it right now, but I do know I have a lot of friends out there and I really hope you'll pray or send us good vibes. I am making some posters now and I feel terrible. I know some people might not think of animals as important, but to us Rocky is a child and we love him. This is just terrifying to us. It's starting to get dark out and it's past his dinner time and I can only think of terrible things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan - s3js said...

Oh, Robin! You certainly have my prayers. They have already gone Heavenward. Our four-legged family members are just as important as our two-legged ones!

April 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home