Monday, April 30, 2007

We found ROCKY!!!!

Today I believe that prayers and good karma do work and that there are lots of good people out there! Because all the looking we did - and there had to have been 20 of us or so at different times - didn't work. But those fliers worked. And I just got a call about an hour ago from someone who had seen Rocky. I RAN three blocks over there. He was in the back of a lot - I even though these people were scamming me. So I called out and he came running! Seeing that patch of white in the dark was one of the happiest moments of my life!!!!! Those were very nice people to have made the call. We offered them a reward and they didn't even want it.

So after we had him in the car, we drove around taking down the rest of the fliers.
We brought Rocky back here so he could have a bath. He seems a little jittery, and he has a little cut on his leg. But he seems ok! We're just so happy to have him back. I feel like I can breathe again.

Thank you all so much for you thoughts and prayers!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am jumping for joy!!!! I just saw your last post and my heart dropped. I too am an animal lover and they are my kiddos. Thank God Rocky is home safe where he belongs! Hugs to you and your family!

April 30, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just saw this! Soooo glad that you all found him! :)

April 30, 2007  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

yayayayayay! thank you everyone who prayed and thought good thoughts. thank you to the people who called. I am so happy for you guys Robin...life would not be the same with out that little handsome boy! mawaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

April 30, 2007  
Blogger LuAnn said...

So glad to hear that you have him back! Poor Mama...missing her baby! I'm sure it was horrible on you and him!

April 30, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

Yeah he's back!!!!! I'm so glad you found him! That must have been so scary!

April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home