Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yesterday my car wouldn't start again! I've been having all kinds of trouble with it, and yesterday, I got stuck in the lane outside the place where I get my oil changed. I felt like such a loser. I ended up staying home from work since I was at the dealer all day and was so tired! I came home, snoozed a bit and then got my Grey's and Office on.

I really liked the Grey's spinoff last night - Taye Diggs YUM! But I didn't like how they chopped up the shows together. It took away from all the great drama going on in Seattle. And there was some good stuff. Grey's finally feels like Grey's again! And it makes me worry about having the hiccups!

The Office was so good last night too! I love how Michael can say all this crazy, horrible stuff, but you still end up feeling bad for him. There was also a great Dwight prank and some Jim-Pam-Karen tension!

And I have been waiting all week to talk about something we're doing at RAKs!!!! We're lifing our no links rule for the weekend in a special forum for our Countdown to NSD celebration!
I'm so excited to see all the posts already! I've already done some NSD shopping last night and today! :)

I'm also so happy that Rocky is here with me today!!! Look what the lazy dog is doing...

He makes a little nest on mom's bed and just chills there. He is grounded, though, so I'm going to need to walk him soon. :) I'm


I feel so nutso because I've been crying over what happened this weekend all week. I just keep thinking of all the things that could have happened, and then I cry because I'm so happy we did find him. I saw one of my friend's yesterday who's a cop in town and thanked him so much for his help. And I want to thank all of you again who sent their prayers. I really can't say enough about how much it meant! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home