Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy hour

I had such a cool time on my day off yesterday. I went shopping with Randi and her friend Liza to this mall we haven't been to in awhile. They have been yuppifying the area down in Jersey City, so the mall was actually way better than it used to be. I bought some new swim suit tops (Love that you can get the top part without the bottom since I only like to wear shorts at the beach or pool!) I got some shirts, including something to wear to a part I'm going to this weekend. And I got these cute Skechers!

Didn't get what I wanted - which was a pair of Nikes I've been trying to hunt down and some new jeans - but we did get some good deals in Macy's (20% off coupons!) and it's just nice to be able to shop again and have things fit without having to go to the plus sized stores.

After we were shopped out we went to happy hour at a cool bar in Hoboken. There was a rooftop bar and the weather was just amazing. With all the construction going on down there, you could only see bits and pieces of the skyline, but it was still pretty cool! So this is what people who don't work nights can do!

Then I helped Randi bake some cupcakes for a school bake sale. It's not too fun to bake when you're on a diet, but at least she took them all with her!

I also finally got around to some scanning that I've been meaning to do forever. Here's Kylie back around her 1st birthday.
And this is from last month from her day care portrait. Shes' grow so much!
And here's the latest of Taylor...


Now I'm going to go watch my shows. I'm so sad that CBS canceled Jericho! But I am at least happy because I already read the spoilers for American Idol and I found out who got voted off! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Way cute shoes! sounds like a fun, relaxing day. Taylor and Kylie look so big!

May 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh love the shoes - and the photos are so cute!!

May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a super fun day on your day off!!! Those shoes are super cute! Sounds like your diet is still going strong since you were able to resist those cupcakes...wish I had your willpower!

May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shoes!! I am so boring when it comes to shoes. I wear the same pair every day until the wear out, and then I go buy another boring pair. LOL Sounds like a great day. :) The pics are adorable. :)

May 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home