Saturday, May 12, 2007

Satudays

I really love having Saturdays off now. Even though I do miss having Mondays to run errands and do housework when no one else is around, it's just so nice to have the day back and not have to run off to work in the middle of everything.

I was up pretty early today because Rocky was here and he puked on my bedroom floor! That is just too gross to keep to myself. Yuck!!! That's why I don't want to have my own pet! But I did a little shopping to make myself feel better!

I was going to take a nap after playing with ACDSee for awhile, but Mike came over to mow the yard and brought Taylor along. We played pretend bakery with the Easy Bake Oven that mom won at the Moose Lodge. It was just as fun and we baked way more than we could have if we actually turned it on! And no dishes either! I have to put the light bulb in there but couldn't get it open.

Then Randi came over and we went to Whole Foods to pick up some stuff for a bbq tomorrow and had some lunch down there. The store is right on the waterfront, so we had our lunch outside with a lovely view of NYC.

And I got my Digital Scrapbook Magazine - 2nd issue - today. I just read that pretty much cover to cover. I read it like a yearbook. And my family must think I'm nuts because I sit there and say things like "Oh, there's Michelle!!!" or "Look there's Merlin" (Holly's dog) or I point out which kits I also have and have used on their pages. So while I do scan the articles a bit - I already have a photo organizer program and love Shutterfly so I don't need to know more about that stuff - I love to see the pages and ideas and the credits. I do think the key to getting published is use lots of stuff from Designer Digitals, Scrap Artist or Shabby Princess. LOL!

I still have lots of organizing to do from last weekend and I think it's going to take me all year. Anyone want to start a Digi Shoppers Anonymous group with me???
Better get back to ACDSee now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love you mix CD - totally good stuff on there!
Eeeeewwwwww, Rocky! LOL!
I know - just so fun to see people in there that you "know" LOL!
Have a great rest of the weekend, Robin! :)

May 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't touched ACDSee in ages. I had just barely started categorizing stuff before, and now I've got tons more. I think I need to see about grabbing the premade category list and figure out how to do that.

I got my DSM a few days ago, and I'm only about halfway through. I tend to read magazines more slowly and really study everything much more than I do online. Not sure why that is.

May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home