Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Rocky!

Yesterday was my favorite puppy's fourth birthday!!!!! He went to get groomed this week so that's why he has on a bandana. We went shopping at Pet Smart today and got him a new harness, a cord for the backyard and some doggie treats!

Today was a good Saturday, even if things didn't work out the way we had hoped! We got up early to wait on line in Central Park for tickets to Shakespeare in the Park. Well, 11 am isn't early enough! There were some crazies there at 5:30 am! We waited two hours and got turned away with about 50 or so people in front of us. There were still a bunch more people behind us too.

Well, going to the park is always interesting because I always see the strangest things there! We saw a troupe of belly dancers walking around. But the weird thing is they were kind of goth looking with tattoos and facial piercings. And the people on line around us were interesting characters too.

After getting some lunch, Randi and I stopped at the Buttercup Bake Shop, which specializes in yummy cupcakes and we got some treats!

And maybe it's a good thing we didn't get those tickets because it rained tonight! I watched some Nextflix tonight instead. Music and Lyrics is now one of my favorite movies. I just love Hugh Grant and all the cheesy singing. And his dancing too!!!! I also watched Marie Antoinette, which I thought was OK. I liked the crazy fashions and music, but I just thought it was slow. There wasn't much dialouge either, which I thought was weird.

So now I'm going to play some more with my laptop! It took me forever to figure out how to get photos on this thing. There isn't a slot for my memory stick and I couldn't find a plug for my camera. So I had to find batteries for my old camera and use the USB cord that works with that one. Phew!


I still need to add some fonts and actions on here. Going to upgrade my photoshop now at least because I forget how to use 7!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's those days that don't go as planned that turn out fantastic, no? Glad you enjoyed your Saturday despite the let down of the show. Hope your Sunday was just as good!

June 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home